2015 Madina Leadership Summit -UK
Deadline: March 12, 2015
The ‘Madina Leadership Programme’ was initiated in 2014 with the aim to empower YOUTH to catalyze social change through means of FAITH. The programme aims to develop leadership skills, inspire thinking about global issues and equip young people to become involved in their local communities.
The Summit includes leadership skills workshops, inspirational sessions on global issues such as poverty and sustainability, and visits to projects in the local area which demonstrate leadership in action. The Summit features world-renowned leadership trainers and speakers, including Shaykh Muhammad bin Yayha An Ninowy.
- Madina Institute will support ‘Madina Leaders’ projects with funds, tools and networks
- All the costs will be covered except the cost of their flight & visa for each participant.
- Be committed to bringing about positive change in their communities
- Have a significant track record of community FAITH activism, social entrepreneurship or volunteer work
- Be between 18 and 30 years old in August 2015
- Have a reasonably good command of English (the event will be held in English so participants will need to be able to fluidly communicate with each other)
- Be free to attend the Madina Leadership Summit in the UK from 17-22 August 2015
- Be able to cover the cost of their flight & visa to the UK.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application form
- Send us an application video on YouTube (or a different filesharing service)
- NOTE: Applications without an application video WILL NOT be considered
For more information visit Madina Institute