Deadline: April 12, 2015
Do you have a blog? Or would you love to start one soon? HowToStartABlogOnline.net invites you to enter the ‘My Dream Blog Writing Contest and tell them why you started your blog or why you would love to start a blog. Get your creative juice flowing, express yourself freely and enjoy your writing. You could win one of the amazing prizes.
Here are the prizes you could win…
- First place: A self-hosted WordPress blog with a premium theme and professional design (value: $354)
- Second place: A self-hosted WordPress blog (value: $137)
- Third place: Honourable mention
Eligibility and Guidelines
- The contest is open to anyone of any age and nationality. There are 2 topics and you’re to write on only one:
- “Why I started my blog” (write on this if you already have a blog)
- “Why I would love to start a blog” (write on this if you don’t have a blog yet)
- All entries MUST quote at least one sentence from this article: 29 Reasons To Start A Blog. In responding to the contest question, you can provide just one reason or many reasons. The choice is yours. You’re welcome to agree with or disagree with the quoted sentence from the article.
- Each entry must be between 300 and 700 words and be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 12 with double line spacing. On the first page of your entry, include your name, email, phone number and country of residence.
- The entry must be in MS Word (.doc or .docx) and the file name should be “Your Name_My Dream Blog Writing Contest”
- You must read and quote at least one sentence from the above-linked article: 29 Reasons To Start A Blog.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- Save your entry in MS Word and submit it as an email attachment to Abdullahi [at]HowToStartABlogOnline [dot]net
The deadline for submission of entries is 12 April, 2015 (by 23:59 GMT). Any entry received after this date will not be considered.
For more information, visit My Dream Blog Writing Contest.