Apply: Communications Internship at V4 Revue
Deadline: March 22, 2015
V4 Revue is looking for a talented intern for part-time communications internship. V4 Revue delivers analysis and commentary on the past and future of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland – four Central European societies, their role in the European Union and in the world. V4 Revue aim to be the hub of responsible policy ideas for the V4 and a relevant voice in the European and global conversations on political, socio-economic and environmental challenges to democracy.
V4 Revue follows major developments in politics and the economies of the V4 countries and their intra-Visegrad cooperation. V4 Revue explore the four Central European societies take on its ethnic and religious diversity, socio-economic inequality, the independence of the media, corruption and transparency of public finances and how welcoming has it been to refugees and migrants.
A part-time contract for 4 months, 100 Euro gross per month.
- Open to EU citizens or those who possess work-permit for Europe
- Excellent written and spoken English; proficiency in another relevant language (Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak) is highly desirable
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to analyse data and draft reports
- Proven skills in managing contact data systems
- Experience in organising meetings and events
- A high level of professionalism, self-motivation, organization and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Effectively organize and prioritize workload
- Developing V4 Revue’s networks with NGOs, universities and think tanks
- Assist in co-developing V4 Revue’s communications strategy
- Preparation of newsletter
- Updating databases and supporter information systems
- Other issues as assigned
How to Apply
Submit your CV with a very short motivation letter (no more than 300 words) with a sample of your communication outputs using Communications Intern-RV-YourName in the subject line and send to ondrus(at)visegradrevue.eu via email.
For more information, visit V4 Revenue