OZY Genius Awards Contest- $10,000 USD Award For College/University Students
Deadline: April 18, 2015
Do you have a big idea and need funds to back your dreams? OZY announces a celebration of young genius. This spring, Ozy will award 10 summer grants to college students, with the aim of backing the next Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Oprah Winfrey or Harper Lee as he or she writes a book, films a documentary or launches a new company.
$10,000 USD award for 10 winners. Each prize will be distributed in increments, 50% at the start of the project and 50% at the project’s completion, which is expected to be by September 30, 2015
- The Contest is open only to undergraduate students worldwide currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Entrants must have a valid email address to enter
How to Enter
Enter online here. Each Entrant will be required to provide responses to the following questions:
- How would you best describe your project (i.e., writing, film/documentary, new product, community organization, new business/startup, other.)?
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why are you a “genius?”
- What is your genius project idea
- What do think your biggest challenge will be, if awarded
- Detail how you would plan to spend the award
In addition to answering the questions listed above, each Entrant will be required to submit the following information:
- First Name and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Personal Address
- Date of Birth
- Name of College or University
- Two (2) Academic References
For more information, visit Ozy Genius Awards