Deadline: May 13, 2015
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2015 Grants for Editorial Photography. These grants are offered in order to celebrate and support independent photojournalism, evidenced by the many dynamic and compelling projects completed over the years.
- Applicants must be presently engaged as a professional photojournalist. (A professional photojournalist, for the purposes of the Getty Images Grants for Editorial Photography, is one who derives the majority of his or her income from documenting issues and events through still photography).
- Applicants may apply as individuals or teams.
- Getty Images employees may not apply.
- Contributors to Getty Images who are not employees are eligible.
Five total grants of $10,000 each to photojournalists pursuing projects of personal and journalistic significance.
Application & Supporting Documents
- A proposal mapping out the scope and purpose of your project in 500 words or less.
- A bio, maximum 500 words.
- 20-25 portfolio images, sized to 3000 pixels at the longest dimension, 300 dpi, saved as JPG with standard compression no lower than 8 on the JPG scale.
Submit online application here.