Enter the Essaymama’s Spring Essay Writing Contest
Deadine: May 25, 2015
EssayMama announces Spring Essay Writing Contest! This is a great opportunity for all talented writers to express themselves. It’s time for new writing contest from Essaymama essay writing service. Three best works will be published on the Essaymama Blog. Your essay will be evaluated by a team of writers and editors.
Essay should be on any of the following topics:
- Successful Writer: What Does It Mean Nowadays?
- Connection Between Writing and the Formation of Personality.
- How Essay Writing Can Help You In Your Life?
- Future of Education: Trends and Forecasts.
- The Most Inspiring Book You’ve Ever Read
- Life Obstacles: The Punishment or The Necessary Impetus?
- Novel ‘1984’ by George Orwell – Dystopia or possible reality?
- Modern Art And Modern Education: What Is Common Between These Two Concepts?
- 1st place winner – $450
- 2nd place winner – $300
- 3rd place winner – $200
- Winners get opportunity to get published on Essaymama blog.
- The contest is open to all. There is no age or country restriction.
- One participant can send only one essay.
- To join in the contest, follow Essaymama’s Google+ Page and share the post about Essaymama Writing Contest. If you don’t have Google+ account, then you can “like” Essaymama Facebook page and share the post about Essaymama Writing Contest on your own Facebook page. The link to your shared post is the ‘entry fee’ to the competition. Ensure to add the link to your e-mail.
- Essay should have 800 – 1300 words.
- Essay should be in Engish and in any of the following format (.doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx).
- Essay should be author’s original work. All submissions will be checked via Copyscape.
- Main title of the essay should be EssayMama Spring Essay Writing Contest, then your name.
- Submit essay to [email protected]
NOTE: Participation in the contest automatically constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and the rejection of any claim.
For more information, visit Essaymama’s Contest.