Andela Software Development Free Boot-Camp & Paid Fellowship 2015 – Lagos, Nigeria
Deadline: April 19, 2015
Are you interested in technology? Apply for Andela’s Boot-camp and stand a chance to become an Andela Fellow. It’s one of the most rigorous training experiences in the world and you’ll learn fundamentals of programming. Successful applicants are invited to participate in a free, two-week-long Boot Camp led by senior developers from some of the world’s top engineering schools.
If Andela’s team are impressed by your work during the Boot Camp experience, you’ll be invited to become an Andela Fellow. Andela Fellowship is a 4-year, paid opportunity to master the craft of professional software development while working for leading technology companies around the globe.
- Professional development and coaching to ensure that you evolve with Andela and graduate with maximum potential for long term success.
- The Andela Fellowship begins with an intensive paid three-month-long immersion training program where participants will receive 1000 hours of highly valuable software development training. After three months of training, participants will be qualified to work on client projects with top technology companies as an Andela Fellow.
- Andela Fellows are also eligible for continued training and employment with Andela over a period of four years. After the four year program, Andela Fellows can be expected to; start technology companies, work directly with client companies as employees or continue to help train more competent software engineers at Andela.
- Home Study Test Date: April 24th
- Interview Dates : April 27th – May 1st
- Bootcamp : May 11th – May 22nd (This is a free two-week-long training where you will gain valuable programming skills. When it’s over, the highest-performing participants will receive job offers to join Andela full-time as Andela Fellows)
- Andela Fellowship: June 1st, 2015 – June 1st, 2019
How to Apply
Apply online on the Andela Site
For more information, visit Andela.