Enter the PES Group’s Photo Competition
Deadline: July 15, 2015
Send entries for the PES Group’s Photo Competition. The theme of the 2015 edition is “Living together”. The competition gives the chance to emerging and confirmed talents from all over Europe to capture through their lens images encapsulating one of the founding values of the European Union, that is United in Diversity.
At a moment when differences are exacerbated and fears stirred by some opportunist and populist movements throughout the EU and beyond, European Socialists and Progressives in the Committee of the Regions find it important to recall that living together remains one of the EU’s biggest assets and a cornerstone of democratic societies. Capture your idea of “Living Together” with your camera.
- 1st prize: A 3-day trip for two persons to Brussels and photographic equipment worth up to EUR 2000.
- 2nd prize: A 3-day trip for two persons to Brussels and photographic equipment worth up to EUR 1500.
- 3rd prize: A 3-day trip for two persons to Brussels and photographic equipment worth up to EUR 1000.
- Prize of the public: A public vote will be organised during the first half of October 2015 on the Facebook page of the PES Group. The public prize winner will get photographic equipment worth up to EUR 500.
- Open to amateur and professional photographers over 18-years old.
- Entrants should be resident in one of the 28 EU Member States.
- All Europeans will be considered equal, regardless of their sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation.
To enter the competition, fill the online form.
- Upload photo in JPG format (max 1200 pixels)
- The image file must be named with first and last names, following this structure: firstname-lastname.jpg (example: mary-smith.jpg)
- Keep a high resolution copy of the photo for later. Winners will have to supply a printable copy of their photo at 50×70 cm.
- Each participant is allowed to submit only one photo.
For more information, visit European Photo Competition.