2016 H&M Design Award Competition for Students – €50,000 Prize
Deadline: July 31,2015
H&M Design Award is a design competition for students at selected design schools around the world. The goal is to bring up the most promising talents in fashion and give them a springboard in their careers.
The prize is €50,000 and and the winner will also get to develop key pieces from their collection to be sold at H&M.
- You must plan to graduate from a BA or MA program in 2015 (or equivalent to that) from a participating college. See all schools participating in the award here;
- Your collection should be based on garments, with at least four complete outfits per entry. The collection can focus on womenswear, menswear, kidswear or a mixed application;
- Entrants must speak and understand English.
How to Enter
Fill out the online application form and upload the following items (PDF/JPG ,Max 20MB) :
- resume/curriculum vitae (CV);
- a brief description of your collection and its themes;
- pictures of your collection at its key stages of development;
- images of inspiration sources and mood boards;
- your color and fabric range;
- details of any prints (if you have created them);
- illustrations and fashion drawings of the collection;
- images of the finished outfits (including campaign images or photo shoots).
For more information, visit H& M Design Award.