2015 Intel Education Accelerator Program- Up To $100,000 Funding For Companies and Start-ups
Deadline: May 22, 2015
Intel Corporation invites companies and start-ups to apply for its Intel Education Accelerator Program. The goal of this program is to help passionate and committed education, technology, and business professionals who share Intel’s dedication to advance educational excellence with mentorship, funding, and insights.
Duration: This is a four and one-half months long program beginning early August 2015 and ending in the first week of December 2015.
Location: GSVLabs, Redwood City, California.
- This is open to companies (including international companies) and start-ups.
- Non-profit start-up companies are not eligible.
- Special considerations for companies focused on data analytics and adaptive learning.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to Silicon Valley during the duration of the program.
- Funding to Grow: Selected companies will receive up to $100,000 from Intel Capital. Companies will receive $50,000 up front for up to six percent in common stock, and an additional $50,000 in a convertible note at the end of the program.
- Start in Silicon Valley: Access to all the amenities offered at GSVlabs.
- Global Connection: Gain access to education technology decision makers and partners based on Intel® Education’s relationships in more than one hundred countries.
- Expert Insight: Work with market insights from Intel Education that have helped more than fifteen million teachers successfully integrate new technology into their classrooms.
- Learning Opportunities: Collaborate with senior-level industry leaders across technology, business, and education for mentorships that move your business forward faster.
Visit here and submit the online application.