GlaxoSmithKline Future Leaders Program For Graduates
GlaxoSmithKline is offering a huge range of opportunities to talented and ambitious graduates through its Future Leaders Programmes. These programmes are aimed at ambitious, curious and purpose-driven graduates and postgraduates who can help solve some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges.
- This is open to university/college graduates.
- You are eligible to apply as an international applicant, as long as you can prove your right to work in the country that you’re applying to.
- Candidates must have a real ambition, a genuine interest in their chosen program.
- Candidates should have an analytical mind, a talent for multi-tasking and the ability to influence people.
- You can only apply to one program; so select your best fit.
- Visit each country for specific eligibility requirements.
Here are the available programs and their matching degrees:
- Communications: Business/management, Economics, English, Finance/accounting, History, Human resources, Geography, Languages, Law, Marketing, Psychology/social sciences, Sciences
- Environmental Health and Safety: Engineering, Sciences
- Engineering & Manufacturing: Engineering
- Finance: Business/management,Economics,Engineering,Finance/accounting, History, Geography, Languages, Mathematics, Science
- Human Resources: Business/management, Economics, English, History, Human resources, Geography, Languages, Law, Psychology/social sciences, Sciences
- Information Technology: Business/management, Engineering, Finance/accounting, Mathematics, Sciences.
- Management: Business/management, Economics, Engineering, English, Finance/accounting, History, Human resources, Geography, Languages, Law, Mathematics, Marketing, Psychology/social sciences, Sciences
- Procurement: Business/management,Economics, Engineering, English, Finance/accounting, History, Human resources, Geography, Law, Mathematics, Psychology/social sciences, Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs( R&D): Sciences
- Sales & Marketing: Business/management, Engineering, English, Finance/accounting, History, Human resources, Geography, Languages, Law, Mathematics, Psychology/social sciences, Sciences
- Manufacturing Operations & Quality: EngineeringBusiness/management,Sciences
- Strategic Marketing & Market Development: Business/management, Finance/accounting, Marketing
- Vaccines (R & D): Sciences.
Visit GSK Programmes for locations of each program.
- Argentina, Australia,
- Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil,
- Cameroon, CARICAM, Chile, China, Colombia, Cote D’Ivore,
- Ecuador, Egypt,
- Germany, Gulf & Near East,
- India, Indonesia, Italy,
- Kenya & East Africa, Korea,
- Malaysia, Mexico,
- Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland,
- Romania, Russia,
- Singapore, Spain,
- Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey,
- United Kingdom, USA,
- Venezuela, Vietnam,
Visit GSK’s Our Country for each country’s available positions, deadlines, eligibility requirements and lots more.
- Benefit from GlaxoSmithKline TotalRewards Packages including: Competitive base salary, annual bonus, performance/development program, recognition program and lots more.
- Get the structured training, development, experiences and opportunities you need to succeed at the very top – and to make a difference.
- Access to global opportunities.
How to Apply
Please note that not every country uses all stages of this process.
- Submit application form online or via e-mail. Upload CV. Visit GSK ‘s Our Country or GSK Programs for application forms.
- Following application form stage, for some countries, you will be invited to take an online test.
- To get a good understanding of you as an individual, we’ll invite you to take part in an initial interview.
- Assessment stage: you’ll spend a full day taking part in some inspiring activities that will give you a real flavour of what it’s like to work in our world-leading healthcare organisation.
- If you successfully passed stages 1 through 4 (above); then you will receive an offer from GSK.
Note: Meet current beneficiaries for the Future Leader Programmes here.
For more information, visit Future Leaders Programme.