Deadline: July 1, 2015
Applications are now open for the Preparing Global Leaders Academy (PGLA) in Jordan. PGLA is a component school of the Preparing Global Leaders Foundation (PGLF), an educational non-profit dedicated towards changing the paradigm of leadership through intensive institutes, seminars and summits worldwide.
Duration: PGLA is a one week program taking place in Amman, Jordan. Date: August 24 – 30, 2015.
- This is open to all youths around the world.
- Participants will benefit academically and socially as they will work closely with other young leaders from around the world and build everlasting relationships.
- Delegates will listen to world-class professors, politicians, diplomats, and other distinguished speakers.
- Participate in a number of simulations including parliamentary, speech-making, diplomatic and business competitions.
- Witness the ancient beauty of Jordan including the Baptism site, Petra (named as one of the Seven Wonders of the World), The Dead Sea (the lowest point on earth and home of the world’s largest natural spa), as well as many other of Jordan’s attractions both natural and manmade.
Tuition and Financial Aid
The tuition of PGLA is 1000 US dollars (USD). This fee includes lodging, 21 meals, transport within Jordan, Wadi Rum camping, Dead Sea events, and the certificate curriculum.
Financial aid is available for delegates who cannot cover the full cost.
How to Apply
- Download the PGLA application form: WORD DOC | PDF
- Fill out the application.
- Personal Statement Question: “How do you think this program can benefit you and what can you contribute to the program? “
- Save application along with a copy of your resume (recommended) and letter of recommendation (optional) in a single Zip file.
- Attach the Zip file to an email sent to [email protected].
Applications are considered and decisions rendered on a rolling basis. We encourage students to apply as early as possible as many spaces will be filled prior to the July 1, 2015 deadline. Applying early will also allow students to book flights earlier and will allow more time to obtain a visa if necessary.
For more information, visit PGLA-Jordan.