Deadline: May 31, 2015
Submit applications for Codenger Summer Training! Codenger is a software development company which was established in 2013. It created a platform which offers the optimum recruiting system for testing programming skills of candidates. The company is a great target for investors and many IT companies. Due to the expansion of the company, new projects have been launched; Codenger Club is one of them!
Duration of training: Starting from 27th of July till 31st of July
Topics included in the training:
- Marketing channels
- Marketing communication skills
- Programming languages
- Viral Marketing
Top 10 students (graduated or enrolled student) will be chosen based on:
- Creativity of the promotions used.
- Leadership and willingness to represent Codenger Club in their home country.
- Experience and motivation to work more than 10 hours a day on projects!
- The training will be for free. Students just need to find their own way to Poznan, Poland.
- The company will offer an accommodation and food during the training period.
- Two selected students will have training fully funded including airline tickets.
- Fully Paid internship will be offered those who get : (i) Most liked video (2) Most liked photo.
How to Apply
- Complete the application form.
- Record a creative video not more than 3 minutes long (individually or with your organization) promoting Codenger company. Or, capture or design a creative photo/picture representing Codenger company.
- E-mail application form and video to [email protected]
For more information, visit Codenger.