Deadline: May 31, 2015
Get a chance to let your image speak for you. Are you an amateur or professional photographer? Passionate about photography? Does your photo show an example of peace building or conflict in your region? Enter the EuCaSa Peace and Conflict Photo Competition.
EuCaSa is a Brussels based not-for-profit and non-governmental organization, working towards achieving longterm and sustainable peaceful solutions to potential and ongoing conflicts in the Caucasus region. They aim to have an impact on the behaviors of individuals, especially young generations, as well as to help build the conditions needed for lasting peace and democracy.
- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will receive a certificate and a small gift from our partners.
- The 20 best photos, which will be part of the Peace & Conflict open air exhibition in July and will be showcased at a subsequent special event in Brussels. The exact date and place of the open air exhibition will be announced in the coming months.
- The Competition is open to all photographers
- Applicants should be aged 18 to 30 years. Applicants lesser than 18 years old will need parents’ or legal guardian’s consent.
- Submit a photo documenting regional frozen conflicts or peace building in your own country.
- The submitted photo must not be older than 1 year.
- All photos submitted must be your own work and under your copyright.
- All photos submitted must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition.
- It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure that any photo they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- The appplicants should be from the Caucasus region and nationals of any of the following countries or regions: Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine and Russia’s Northern Caucasus region (Dagestan, Chechnya, North Ossetia. etc.)
- Fill out the online form.
- Each appplicant may submit max. 3 photos in high-resolution jpeg format.
- Send your picture along with a brief description and subject in the title, your name, address, telephone number, date and location of where the photograph was taken.
- Proof of citizenship and age will be required from all winners.
- The winners will be contacted by email within 7 working days of the winner being selected or please visit the website www.eucasa.org or FB page to see who has won.