Preparing Global Leaders Summit 2015 – Moscow, Russia (Financial Aid Available)
Deadline: June 15, 2015
Applications are now accepted for the Preparing Global Leaders Summit on ‘Changing the Paradigm of Leadership’ taking place in Moscow, Russia from July 25-31, 2015. The Preparing Global Leaders Summit (PGLS) is a premiere international educational program for the best young professionals in the world. The program seeks to prepare aspiring global scholar-leaders with the tools that are necessary for effective leadership in an increasingly complex world.
As an educational program, PGLS brings together young people interested in a scholarly approach to practical 21-century leadership. It provides a rare opportunity to meet some of the best and most promising young professionals from around the globe. Students and young professionals take short courses from internationally recognized faculty and participate in a range of leadership simulations.
- Open to students and young professionals worldwide
Tuition and Financial Aid
Students are encouraged to apply as early as possible, as many spaces will be filled prior to the June 30, 2015 deadline. Students seeking financial aid to offset a portion of their tuition should apply by June 1, 2015. Applying early will also allow students to book flights earlier and will allow more time to obtain a visa if necessary.
- The tuition for PGLS 2015 is $1200 (USD).
- The fee includes welcome and final dinners, accommodations, daily breakfast and lunch, tutorial materials, tuition and transportation to and from the airport.
- There are a number of generous merit-based scholarships offered for qualified participants.
- In order to be considered for a scholarship, you need to apply by June 1, 2015.
How to Apply
- Download the PGLS application form: Word Doc | PDF
- Fill out the application. Save it along with a copy of your resume and letter of recommendation (optional) in a single Zip file.
- Attach the Zip file to an email sent to email@example.com.
- June 1, 2015 – priority scholarship application
- June 15, 2015 – scholarship application and application for all those who need a visa to enter Russia
- July 10 – self-financed application deadline for those who do not need a visa to enter Russia*
For more information, visit Preparing Global Leaders Summit 2015.