Deadline: July 15, 2015
Applications are now invited for the Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) Social Impact Fellowship. Do you know or are you a nonprofit or social enterprise CEO, Director or President that would make a fantastic Fellow? Apply now to become a Social Impact Fellow!
Fellows are leaders with strong records and visions for their organizations. They have great teams and do something innovative that’s likely to scale. They are personally committed to learning, excited to grow professionally, and articulate ambitions for their organizations’ growth.
About the Fellowship
GLG is the world’s leading platform for professional learning. The Social Impact Fellowship leverages GLG’s learning platform to help top social sector professionals answer critical strategic and organizational questions, at no cost. Through the Fellowship, ambitious, innovative, and visionary nonprofit and social enterprise leaders learn in tailored interactions with experts across GLG’s membership and with each other.
The Fellowship begins with identifying the top challenges facing Fellows’ organizations. Dedicated GLG Research Managers help design engagements around these challenges, as thought partners and resources for Fellows and their management teams. Tailored learning opportunities include phone consultations with subject matter experts, in-person meetings, roundtable discussions, teleconferences, and workshops. In addition to curated interactions designed for Fellows and their teams, they have access to GLG’s rich ongoing events offering throughout the year.
What Fellows Receive
- The Fellowship begins with an in-person convening at GLG’s headquarters in New York City, where Fellows join the GLG learning community and learn how to use the GLG platform.
- During the convening, Fellows work with GLG to identify the top challenges facing their organizations and set learning objectives to meet those challenges.
- Fellows and their organizations have access to the GLG platform for 18 months
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Curious, committed, passionate, tireless
- Founder, Executive Director, or CEO
- Strong track record and clear vision for the organization
- Articulates high priority use cases for GLG
- Innovative model, creating demonstrable impact to date
- Ambitious, articulated goals for growth
- Faces inflection point where accelerated learning around key strategic questions will advance mission
- At least 18 months in operation, past proof-of-model phase
- Team of at least five people beyond C-suite/management
- Application deadline: July 15, 2015
- In-person Fellows convening in New York City: October 2015
For more information, visit GLG Social Impact Fellowship.