Deadline: July 15,2015
Are you a sports lover who’s ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Join the Adidas Group. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse.
Start Dates: August 1, 2015 or September 1, 2015.
Duration: 6 months.
Location: Adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg).
Applicants should be
- A student of Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Illustration or similar.
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations!)
- Fluent in English.
- Good hand drawing and illustration skills are highly appreciated.
- Fluent in Illustrator and Photoshop CS4/CS5 programs preferably on a Mac environment.
- Good sketching and renderings skills to communicate concepts and ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with cross-functional teams and handle multiple task.
- Previous Design experience is a plus.
- This is a paid position.
- Gain hands-on-experience on International business.
- Support team in day to day tasks.
- Support the graphics design team creating graphics for tee shirts, apparel and footwear collections for adidas Originals, Sport Performance or Sport Style.
- Assist apparel graphic designers with artwork and handover preparation.
- Preparing technical drafts and graphic artwork for printing production.
- Preparing concept and mood boards under the supervision and direction of the responsible graphic designers.
- Understand the working process in a big company and the fashion and apparel industry.
- Choosing and understanding printing executions on garments and providing graphic solutions accordingly.
For more information, visit Adidas Groups Careers.