Become a Delegate at the 7th Annual Millennium Campus Conference 2015- Scholarships Available!
Deadline: June 30,2015
The Millennium Campus Conference is an annual summit for university student leaders advancing global development to meet, partner, learn, and connect with a global community. Delegates also get an opportunity to share and launch their campaign ideas. The campaign submission is embedded within the Millennium Delegate application.
Note: you’re advised to submit your applications early (June 14, 2015) if you plan on submitting a campaign.
Location: This summit will take place at United Nations in New York City.
Dates: August 11 – 15, 2015.
This is open to university/college students.
1. MCC15 Delegates will
- meet like-minded peer university student leaders through team-based discussions,
- get concrete skills putting the ‘organized’ into student organizing,
- join campaign working teams, and launch your ideas at the United Nations.
2. There are now $10,000 in prizes and recognition at the United Nations available for winning campaigns.
- The Millennium Oceans Prize: The Millennium Oceans Prize celebrates youth activism advancing Marine and Freshwater conservation, and sustainable use of oceans, seas, rivers, lakes and marine resources. This is reflected in the proposed United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #14. The Prize and Campaign it enables is supported by The Millennium Campus Network and the Remmer Family Foundation.
- The Millennium Peace Prize: The Millennium Peace Prize celebrates youth activism advancing cultures of peace. This is reflected in the proposed United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #16. The Prize is supported by The Millennium Campus Network and The MCJ / Amelior Foundation.
Each Prize winner gets $5,000 in funding.
Deadlines Register by Global Co-Chair Members Non-Members
Summer Registration July 31, 2015 $199 USD $249 USD
Final Registration August 4, 2015 $199 USD $299 USD
Jenzabar is generously offering a full scholarship covering registration for up to 100 students from their affiliate schools. If you are a student at one of these schools, please contact your Student Activities Coordinator to get details or e-mail Raina Fox at [email protected] with questions.
See full list of affiliate schools.
How to Apply
Complete and submit the online MCC Application form.
Application should take no more than 30 minutes to complete. Application form cannot be saved thus you must start, complete and submit the form at one sitting. Therefore, you are encouraged to work on your application on a separate document, then enter your information on the online application form once you are ready.