Deadline: June 30, 2015
Are you an entrepreneur struggling to get funding to start or grow your business? Get the boost to scale up your business. Ye! connects young entrepreneurs to funding opportunities via pitching events and a global network. If you are running a startup with high growth potential, Ye! can help you.
This event is part of the Ye! Social Enterprise Boost Camp, a one-week training and acceleration event for the innovative social entrepreneurs from Kenya, Ghana and the Philippines. 30 entrepreneurs will receive scholarships to particiapte in the event. 10 best ones will pitch to European investors on Oct 16, 2015. It offers great opportunity to fundraise and network.
Candidates eligible to apply should meet the following criteria:
- Be between 16 and 30 years old.
- Have a legally incorporated business.
- Have a business that has been in operations for at least 6 months.
- Have a business that provides an innovative solution to a problem.
- Have a scalable business and a clear revenue model.
- Have a company that has potential for sustainable job creation.
- Have a business that has a proven track record.
- Have a business which is raising capitals ranging between 10,000 and 500,000 euro
- Create your profile on Ye! Community.
- Make a 2-minute pitching video of your startup and send it along with a motivation letter to [email protected]
For more information, visit Ye! Boost Program Pitching Event.