Deadline: November 30, 2015
University of Queensland is inviting applications for its master of laws (LLM) scholarship. This is awarded to international students who have received an unconditional offer for the LLM program at the TC Beirne School of Law.
The LLM Scholarship provides students with a 100% fee waiver for up to three semesters in the Master of Laws program.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for the LLM at the TC Beirne School of Law.
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Please note that this opportunity is not open to students studying or residing in Australia.
How to Apply
- Lodge an official UQ postgraduate application form for international students to the International Office.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number.
- Complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following: [email protected] or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia