Contest Entry- The International Challenge on Economic Ideas 2015
Deadline: September 30, 2015
The International Challenge on Economic Ideas (ICEI) is an international essay competition aimed towards undergraduate students from all over the world. ICEI is a nonprofit annual event that is organized by the Economics Student Association of Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM).
All participants are expected to elaborate on the theme of “Financial Policy to Create Economic Sustainability”.
This is open to all undergraduate students worldwide.Only individual submission is allowed. Team submission will be rejected.
- 1st Place: 700 USD + certificate + the Best Essays Compilation book + 10 minutes presentation in the FSDE seminar
- 2nd Place: 500 USD + certificate + the Best Essays Compilation book
- 3rd Place: 300 USD + certificate + the Best Essays Compilation book
- The top three winners will be invited to attend the FSDE International Seminar in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, with VIP status and the privilege to talk with the speakers. (Tickets and accommodation will be subsidized by the committee)
FSDE Seminar will be held on:
Time : Saturday, November 21st 2015
Place : Auditorium MM UGM
How to Enter
- Participants are required to submit a scanned copy of their student identity card or any other documents stating their current education status upon submitting the essay.
- Participants can submit their essay by e-mail attachment to [email protected]
For more information. visit ICEI 2015.