The Glenmore Medical Master’s Scholarship at University of Edinburgh (Value: £20,600)
Deadline: June 30,2015
University of Edinburgh College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine is offering one master’s scholarship -Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship. This will cover tuition fees and stipend. Candidates must first apply to any of the eligible programs before applying for this scholarship.
The scholarship will have a value of £20,600 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to £20,600 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
- The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis on one of the listed eligible Human Medical programmes.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- It is hoped that students would wish to return to the Developing World on completion of their studies where their work and furthered medical studies will benefit the area.
- Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan
- Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi
- Cambodia,Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros
- Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti
- Egypt,Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia
- Gabon, Gambia,Ghana, Guinea,Guinea Bissau
- Ivory Coast
- Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati,Kyrgyzstan
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic,Lesotho, Liberia, Libya
- Madagascar, Malawi, Mali,Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique,Myanmar
- Nambia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria
- Republic of Moldova, Rwanda
- Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland
- Tajikistan,Tanzania, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu
- Uganda, Uzbekistan
- MSc by Research Biomedical Sciences
- MSc by Research Cardiovascular Biology
- MSc Human Anatomy
- MSc by Research Integrative Neuroscience
- MMedSci Medical Sciences
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Regenerative Medicine: Clinical and Industrial Delivery
- MSc by Research Reproductive Sciences
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
How to Apply
If you haven’t already, apply for admission at the University of Edinburgh.
Complete the online scholarship application form. Note that this application must be completed once you start. Whilst completing this application you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your personal details;
- Details of any degrees you hold or expect to hold;
- A personal statement of no more than 300 words;
- Any additional information that you believe would assist us in evaluating your application;
- Details of any other scholarships or awards you hold or have held.
For more information visit University of Edingburgh College of Medicine and Vet medicine.