Google MBA Internship 2015- Sydney, Australia
Deadline: July 31,2015
Google is currently accepting applications from eligible candidates for its 2015 MBA Internship in Sydney Australia. Sydney is one of Google’s largest global engineering centers, and is also a significant sales hub to boot. This center brings together a diverse team in one of the most fun and beautiful cities in the world.
Intern projects will be determined based on the experience, skills, and interests of the student. If you are interested in a particular area, please make sure to include it in your resume
This is a 10-12 week full time paid internship for MBA students.
- Penultimate year of study in a full time MBA program, graduating in 2016.
- Be able to complete a minimum 8 week program at the Sydney office between October 2015 and March 2016
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Operations, or related fields.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Problem-solving skills, and ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Paid Internship.
- Work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry.
- Be challenged. Make an impact. Do cool things that matter.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application here. Note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Submit your resume in English in a PDF format (in your resume, be sure to include your expected graduation month and year and availability for internship). A cover letter is not required.
For more information visit Google Careers.