World Youth Alliance Middle East- ‘Emerging Leaders Training Program’ 2015
Deadlines: June 19, (Round 2) and December 01, 2015 (Round 3)
The World Youth Alliance Middle East invites applications for its- ‘Emerging Leaders Arab Region’- program. This program is funded by the United Nations Democracy Fund with an aim of training young leaders in Arab countries.
The project seeks to direct the energy and potential of youth in Arab states towards constructively building free, just, and democratic societies. It will connect and build the capacities of 620 youths on the main topics of the project.
The project is evolved around 3 main topics:
- Human dignity and human rights
- Freedom and democracy
- Civic engagement and leadership skills
Participants must be
- between the age of 15 and 29
- from either of these countries: Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco and Tunisia
How to Apply
- Apply online for the specific round you’re interested in:
Round Two here.
Round Three here.
- On the online application you need to provide answers to these questions
(i) What is the purpose of your application?
(ii) How do you think you can be an asset to civic engagement and the promotion of democracy and human rights in the Arab World?
For more information visit the World Youth Alliance