The World Youth Alliance Africa Internship Program (Batch 3)
Deadline: July 5, 2015
Applications for The World Youth Alliance Africa Internship Program is currently open. This is an opportunity for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of World Youth Alliance to contribute practically to its international and regional projects and to study more closely the ideas which have formed the organization. The program focuses on three aspects: project management, training, and network building.
Interns will be assigned to execute or manage projects with the guidance of WYA Africa staff. The types of projects interns work on may vary according to existing interests and skills. Projects will fall under one of WYA’s three main program areas: Education, Advocacy, and Culture
This opportunity is open to World Youth Alliance members in the Africa region between the ages of 18 to 30. Internships are voluntary and may be done on a part-time or full-time basis for a period of 12 weeks.
- Learn about WYA’s mission to understand and articulate the dignity of the person.
- Gain practical and theoretical knowledge about international, regional, and national policy-making.
- Help your region grow socially and economically as you develop projects that uphold the value of each person.
- Have the opportunity to build your own network and community in line with World Youth Alliance programs.
How to Apply
- Completed application form (available upon request by email to [email protected] or downloaded from Africa Internships)
- Letter of intent.
- Answer to essay questions listed on the application form.
- Two letters of recommendations.
- A signed copy of the WYA charter for new members.
For more information or visit the World Youth Alliance Africa