Work ReACT Training for Youth Leaders and Youth Workers
Deadline: July 5, 2015
Tmelník o.s., a youth civic initiative is calling on youth leaders and youth workers to apply for the “Work ReACT” project. “Work ReACT” is multi-measure project that aims to fight youth unemployment using informal education methods. During the project, one training for group leaders will be held in Litomyšl, Czech Republic followed by two youth exchanges in Mircoveni, Romania.
At this time, the participants will put in practice the skills they possess as group leaders. They will develop their competences to use informal education, role-play and LARP (Life Acting Role Play) methods in their work. The last two days of the project will be held in Prague.
The general objectives of the project are:
- To develop the cooperation between 12 NGO’s from 12 countries;
- To raise the awareness regarding the situation of youth unemployment in Europe;
- To develop the cooperation and youth participation to fight youth unemployment;
- To promote different informal education methods and life learning for 81 young people;
- To promote tolerance and understanding between 81 young people.
- The cost of food, accommodation and activities are covered by the project budget.
- Travel reimbursement will be done according to Erasmus+ rules.
- Open to youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, youth policy makers, unemployed from Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania.
Complete the online application form.
For inquiries, send an e-mail or call the following: