Apply For a Paid Internship With StudySearch
Deadline: July 24,2015
StudySearch is currently accepting applications for its Internship positions. StudySearch makes the study abroad application process easy for students all over the world. 30+ countries and counting.
Available Internship roles:
- Content & Community Manager
- Project Director
- Marketing & Distribution
Anyone, anywhere in the world!
- Get paid for your service!
- An awesome experience working with super intelligent, friendly people.
- The freedom to explore your own ideas and create projects.
- Working at StudySearch is NOT about building your CV but taking ownership of your career, gaining real tangible skills and doing work that truly matters.
How to apply
- Answer the questions below
- Add StudySearch on Snapchat
- Send a private snap (Video or text) with your answers to the questions below and your name!
If you are not on Snapchat you can send your answers to [email protected] Submissions via Snapchat is preferable because it’s instantaneous and easy to manage.
Every application will receive a response!
- What will universities be teaching in the year 2060?
- Who is the most underrated musician and why are they underrated?
- What is the most efficient way to learn 2 new languages in nine months ?
For more information visit StudySearch.