YouthfulCities is Hiring a Global Partnerships Manager
Deadline: July 17, 2015
Youthful Cities is hiring a Global Partnerships Manager! Youthful Cities’ goal is to bring youthfulness to the biggest cities in the world …more connected, open, dynamic, inventive, curious fun cities to live work and play in.
Start Date: August 1, 2015 (6 month contract)
Experience Level: 5 years global partnership experience
Job Location: 401 Richmond St West Toronto Canada
Number of good coffee shops within 300m: 10
Office environment: Open concept; Herman Miller Aeron chairs; windows that open with real air coming in.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Passionate about cities…global cities.
- A driven partnership developer with an entrepreneurial streak and proven experience.
- A collaborative team member in a global environment.
- An amazing written and oral communicator.
- Fluent in several languages.
- Hyper organized and able to organize others.
- Able to work in an unpredictable growing environment.
- Excited to work with YouthfulCities clients in the Municipal, Corporate and NGO sectors to build partnerships.
- Connected to lots of smart interesting people.
- Inventive in your approach and solutions you develop.
- Always striving to produce high quality work.
- Build and manage a lead generation database for key municipalities and foundations.
- Develop a compelling partnership offerings for municipalities and foundation.
- Create and manage a corporate/NGO sponsorship strategy for the YouthfulCities Global Summit in New York City.
- Manage existing partnership relationships to build more opportunities
- Design a marketing program to generate awareness for partnership opportunities.
- Create web and social content through YouthfulCities.com and social platforms to build credibility with potential partners.
How to Apply
Please send a one-page letter and one-page CV to Co-Founder Robert Barnard, email@example.com by July 17, 2015.
For more information, visit Youthful Cities Job postings.