Deadline: August 7, 2015.
Are you interested in building a career with the World Bank Group? The World Bank Group is launching a recruitment drive aimed at increasing the number of Sub Saharan Africans in its work force. This commitment to hire Sub Saharan Africans reflects the Bank Group’s senior leadership commitment for a diverse workforce in which African nationals can play a key role in fighting poverty and increasing shared prosperity.
Employment opportunities will be in various technical areas and professional streams for talented and diverse young professional and mid-career level professional to contribute and grow their skills in a career in international development.
World Bank is recruiting for the following areas:
- Macro-fiscal Management
- Social Protection
- Social Urban, Rural and Resilience
- Transport & ICT
- Trade & Competitiveness
- Poverty Reduction
- Information Technologies
- Health, Nutrition & Population
- Finance & Markets
- Extractive & Energy
- Investment Officer
Note that positions may be based in Washington, D.C. or in a regional office.
- For the entry level is a Master’s degree plus 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- For mid-career professionals, the requirements are a Master’s degree plus 8 years of relevant professional experience.
Ideal candidates for these positions must:
- have a demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking, the ability to conduct dialogue on relevant development policies and priorities.
- be fluent in English with very good writing and communication skills.
How to Apply
Visit WBG Africa recruitment drive to submit applications to any of the areas listed above.
Qualified candidates will be interviewed at the beginning of September 2015 in locations in Africa and Europe. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
For more information visit WBG Careers.