International Challenge on Economic Ideas 2015: Essay Competition for Students – Win Cash Prizes and trip to Indonesia
Deadline: September 30, 2015
The International Challenge on Economic Ideas (ICEI), is now open for entries. ICEI is an international essay competition aimed towards undergraduate students from all over the world. ICEI is a nonprofit annual event that is organized by the Economics Student Association of Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM).
It is a part of Forum Studi dan Diskusi Ekonomi 2015. Forum Studi dan Diskusi Ekonomi (literally means Economic Studies and Discussions Forum) is an annual event held by students of Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Gadjah Mada.
Theme: All participants are expected to elaborate on the theme of “Financial Policy to Create Economic Sustainability”.
Prizes The winners of ICEI 2015 will receive:
- •1st Place: 700 USD + certificate + the Best Essays Compilation book + 10 minutes presentation in the FSDE seminar
- •2nd Place: 500 USD + certificate + the Best Essays Compilation book
- •3rd Place: 300 USD + certificate + the Best Essays Compilation book
The top three winners will be invited to attend the FSDE International Seminar in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, with VIP status and the privilege to talk with the speakers. (Tickets and accommodation will be subsidized by the committee)
- All undergraduate students from any countries in the world could take part in ICEI.
- Participants are required to submit a scanned copy of their student identity card or any other documents stating their current education status upon submitting the essay.
- Only individual submission is allowed. Team submission will be rejected.
How to Enter
- Participants can submit their essay by e-mail attachment to [email protected] (please follow the guideline carefully regarding the essay submission).
- No hardcopy of your essay is necessary.
The ICEI FSDE 2015 Essay Competition is free of charge. The winners will be announced in FSDE 2015’s Official Website on October 16, 2015.
For more information, visit International Challenge on Economic Ideas.