Online Marketing and SEO Internship by coLanguage
coLanguage is a pioneering Online Language Learning that provides online language courses to connect Europe. They are searching native Europeans who want to help in a summer or semester internship to develop a local marketing strategy and search engine optimization for their language region. You help to connect Europe while boosting the search presence of coLanguage in your mother tongue!
- SEO (content management, keyword research, developing a backlink strategy);
- Creation of Conversion Reports in Google Analytics;
- Creation of social media and PR campaigns;
- Supporting a management in daily business operations.
- There is a compensation plan; depending on your qualifications.
- Deep insights in the field of online marketing and SEO in a very short time;
- Learn the basics of HTML and CSS;
- Independent work on projects that make a difference;
- Implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment.
You are eligible if
- You are a registered student or graduate of the Department of Business Administration, Marketing, Teacher, Education, Industrial Engineering or equivalent;
- Have enthusiasm for Online Marketing;
- Personal responsibility and solution-oriented work;
- You have perfect language skills in speech and writing;
- You speak any European language as a native.
Send your CV and short motivation letter to email@example.com.
For more information, visit Online Marketer and SEO Internship.