Deadline: July 24, 2015
The British Council invites entries for the Future News Journalism Competition. Does journalism excite you? Have you got what it takes to share the future’s news with the world? If yes, then you could be the next star in print and broadcasting!
Future NEWS is a three-day event on 4, 5 and 6 September 2015 that will bring together more than 100 young people from across the world. British Council, in partnership with UK media and UK schools of journalism, are offering undergrads a chance to go to Edinburgh in September for the Future NEWS Conference.
This year is themed ‘the Business of News.’
Show your writing skills by entering our competition and stand a chance to win a place at the Future NEWS Conference 2015 in Edinburgh, Scotland. During the conference, you’ll get a chance to engage with media and journalism professionals and learn key skills that will separate you from the rest!
Your fully-funded place includes:
- travel to and from Scotland
- Applicants need to be undergraduate students aged 18 – 25, studying for any degree/ diploma.
- Applicants need to be in possession of a valid passport and able to travel to the UK.
- Applicants need to be available to travel over the first week of September and attend the Future NEWS Conference in Edinburgh over 4 – 6 September 2015.
- Only one submission per applicant will be accepted and late entries will not be considered by judges.
- Future News is aimed at would-be journalists.
How to Enter
Please download the Terms & Conditions for further details.
For more information, visit British Council Future NEWS Competition.