Supporting Excellence Full Tuition Scholarship Program For Msc Or MBA Coventry University London Campus
Deadline: August 24, 2015.
Applications are now open for the HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Turki Bin Talal Alsaud Supporting Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship. The aim of this scholarship is to give a better opportunity to talented individuals from the Arab League countries to become experts in their fields to takes their countries forward to the next stage of growth and development.
This scholarship will cover full tuition for either the MBA or Msc program at the Coventry University London Campus.
- This is open to individuals who are nationals of the member states of the Arab League: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Applications will only be accepted from students who hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an MBA or MSc programme at Coventry University London Campus.
- Students cannot submit a Supporting Excellence Scholarship application prior to or together with their admissions.
- Applicants will be expected to have achieved a minimum of a 2:1 (Upper Second Class Honours) in their first degrees or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants will be able to demonstrate their English Language proficiency by providing evidence of an Overall IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component (Pre-Sessional English is not applicable for this scholarship).
How to Apply
- Eligible students who already hold an offer to study at Coventry University London Campus download the application form and send the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Together with their scholarship application, the applicant submits a 500 word essay outlining the postgraduate programme they would like a scholarship for, motivations and reasons for choosing this programme and how upon successful completion of the programme they will use their acquired skills to make a difference within the member states of the Arab League.
- Fully completed scholarship applications must be received by 24 August 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview by 26 August 2015.
- The formal interview for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted either via Skype or in person in London during the week commencing 31 August 2015.
- Successful applicants will be notified by Coventry University London Campus in the week commencing 2 September 2015.
For more information, visit Supporting Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship Program.