Call for Applications: Programs Internship at iKapture Networks, Nigeria
Deadline: August 15, 2015
Make the next five months of your life rewarding! The iKapture Networks is currently looking for a Programs Intern to work on some of their exciting youth programs especially the six-year old YouthLEAD Program. The program has enjoyed partnership with various organizations and is currently supported by the United States Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF).
About iKapture Networks
iKapture is a social enterprise in Nigeria that seeks to provide solutions to youth and educational challenges using innovative strategies as well as information and communication technology (ICT). They work with secondary and post-secondary school students as well as graduates who require certain relevant skills to be outstanding in an increasingly competitive environment through training programs in the areas of leadership, personal development, entrepreneurship and academics.
The Programs Intern will work with the Programs and Marketing team to facilitate the successful planning and execution of all iKapture programs especially the Youth Leadership Entrepreneurship and Development (YouthLEAD) Program.
This is a six-week afterschool youth development program designed for secondary school leavers between the ages of 15 and 24 to educate, engage and equip them with skills to prepare them for the place of work and higher institution. The training covers leadership, personal development, and entrepreneurship skills, mentoring, internship, volunteering, business development and support.
DURATION: The Internship Will Last For 5 Month (August – December, 2015)
The Programs Interns assists the Programs Manager to
- Manage projects and program schedules
- Organize and facilitate awareness campaigns, seminars and training sessions
- Develop training manuals and all training templates.
- Develop plans for advertizing, programs promotion, public relations,
- Promote the products and services to target markets
Interested applicants must:
- Be a University Graduate 30 years or younger.
- Have internship or volunteering experience of at least 3 months
- Have worked with young persons and shares similar passion with iKapture.
- Be willing to commit at least 30 hours a week.
- Be resident in Calabar or willing to relocate (at their cost) and available for the next five months
- Opportunity to be part of the iKapture Team
- Monthly internship stipend.
- Letter of recommendation
- Award and/or Certificate of Service based on satisfactory performance.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should send the following to [email protected]:
- A one-page Cover Letter stating your interest, passion and why you are the best person for this position
- A maximum two-page CV
- [Optional] Any other document or links that will support your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15th August 2015 by 5:00pm GMT
For more information, visit #3 Victory Way, UNICAL Satellite town, Calabar or call +2348090970206, +2348134624760.