Deadline: September 22, 2015
Applications are invited for the UNOY Young Peacebuilders Forum. The Forum which will take place in The Hague from November 11 – 15, 2015 will bring together 60 young peacebuilders to come together to share their experiences and discuss common challenges.
The Young Peacebuilders Forum theme in 2015 is Ensuring Quality of Youth Peace Work, with a research report into Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning in youth peace organisations from the UNOY Peacebuilders network launched during the forum. The forum is supported by the Council of Europe and the European Commission.
- Accommodation and food are fully covered apart from a participation fee of € 50/person.
- Travel costs will be covered by 70%.
- Applicants should be aged between 18 and 30 and fluent in English.
- Both UNOY Peacebuilders members and non-members are encouraged to apply.
- Priority will be given to participants who:
- Have experience in the fields related to peacebuilding and conflict transformation;
- Are currently active in a youth peace organisation;
- Are committed to multiply the outcomes of the activity in their own work.
- The selection of participants will be based on applicants’ motivation and experience, as well as gender balance and geographical diversity.
- Non-European peacebuilders are encouraged to apply as they will have some positions available for non-European participants.
For more information, visit Young Peacebuilders Forum.