Deadline: October 2, 2015
Interns are needed for a paid internship at Insurance Europe. Insurance Europe is the European insurance and reinsurance federation. Through its 34 member bodies — the national insurance associations — Insurance Europe represents all types of insurance and reinsurance undertakings, e.g pan-European companies, monoliners, mutuals and SMEs.
Insurance Europe, which is based in Brussels, represents undertakings that account for around 95% of total European premium income. Insurance makes a major contribution to Europe’s economic growth and development. Intern will be responsible to provide support in processing, analysing and interpreting data on various subject matters relevant for Insurance Europe.
The intern’s tasks will include:
- Update and management of the statistical database;
- Prepare and analyse data for processing by organizing information and checking for any inaccuracies;
- Assist in the analysis of macro-economic data, compile reports and charts that describe and interpret findings of analyses;
- Other day-to-day duties as assigned under supervision of the head of department.
- Paid internship for six months (to start immediately). This internship also provides a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in an international organisation.
- Possess a university degree in mathematics, statistics, economics or related field;
- Have strong analytical and organisational skills;
- Have strong computing skills, especially in Excel and Access (experience with Sharepoint is an asset);
- Be a team-player;
- Be proactive;
- Have ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Have knowledge of the insurance industry. This will serve as an asset;
- Be proficient in English.
Send application letters and curriculum vitae to Insurance Europe, Rue Montoyer 51, 1000 Bruxelles for the attention of Koen Ameye (e-mail: [email protected]).
For more information, visit Insurance Europe Internship.