Deadline: September 14, 2015
SPARK is currently looking to fill the position of Intern Programme Management and M&E. SPARK develops higher education and entrepreneurship, so that young ambitious people are empowered to lead their post-conflict society into prosperity. It also assists post-secondary education institutions to reform their curricula to better meet the needs of the labour markets. Based in Amsterdam, SPARK has field offices in Belgrade, Mitrovica, Pristina, Bujumbura, Monrovia, Kigali, Juba and Ramallah
The Intern will work under the Enterprise Development Programme (MFSII) as well as the Agri-business Creation programme, assisting the Programme and M&E Managers. This offer is preferably full-time position with duration of 6 months and starting date as soon as possible.
The Intern will have following tasks and responsibilities:
- Assists the Programme Manager in the monitoring of the implementation of MFSII and ABC activities;
- Assists the Management Team with donor reporting and planning (Activity Plan/Narrative Report);
- Supports the project development and proposal writing teams;
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders (CMs/POs and LPs) on a regular basis;
- Coordinates with local Project Officers to ensure that documents (Narrative Reports) are submitted by Local Partners in a timely and accurate manner and are archived accordingly;
- File management;
- Participates in meetings and drafting minutes;
- Helps organise meetings and drafts minutes;
- Assists in M&E tasks such as:
- Management Information System (MIS) update control;
- Salesforce (local partners);
- Data crunching of the MIS and Salesforce data;
- Provides event management support (training, conferences, meetings, etc.);
- Provides general and administrative office support, such as checking the general mail accounts, arranging flights, visas and hotels, running errands around town, etc.
- International and dynamic working experience;
- Remuneration of 350 Euro/month (net) on a full time basis (no transport costs recovery);
- On-the-job training opportunities.
- Have Dutch work permit;
- Have BA or MA degree (or other relevant education) in a relevant field (economics, development studies, business, etc);
- Have affiliation with private sector development; fragile and conflict affected state development issues;
- Have M&E affiliation/experience (this is an asset);
- Have excellent English language skills (essential); Dutch language skills are an asset;
- Have good communication and social skills and the ability and interest to work in a multicultural setting;
- Have proven organisational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Be preferably available as soon as possible, for a minimum period of six months;
- State their part time / full time availability (Full time preferred)
To apply, email your CV and letter of motivation in English to [email protected] with Reference: Intern Programme Management and M&E.
For more information, visit Programme Management Internship.