Ashoka & University of Connecticut Student Leaders on Social Entrepreneurship 2015 program
Deadline: November 1, 2015
Are you a young leader/student who has identified social challenges that you would like to address in your communities? Do you have a strong passion and talents to become a change maker? This opportunity is yours!
Ashoka’s Youth Venture is pleased to partner with the University of Connecticut and its “Study of the U.S Institute” (SUSI Program 2015) to support the Student Leaders from North and Sub-Saharan Africa to be Social Entrepreneurs. After 5 weeks of intense learning in the U.S. the African students are ready to launch their own social ventures to support the development of their communities. Youth Venture will assist SUSI participants in this process.
- The challenge is open to all individuals, organizations, and partnerships, including non-profit, for-profit, and public organizations.
- Entries may should be specific and well-planned, whether they are new ideas or established strategies with proven impact.
- Entries must be submitted in English.
- After 5 weeks of intense learning in the U.S.
- Seed funding to implement your idea
How to Enter
Complete and submit your application form on the Changemakers site.