Deadline: October 30, 2015
Do you have an innovative agribusiness concept you have developed or implemented? Does it benefit smallholder farmers, women or youth? Enter your idea/concept and stand a chance to become AGCO African Ambassador.
- Minimum age: twenty-one (21) years old.
- Proof of African origin and valid passport from an African country.
- Present residence in an African country.
- Fluent in spoken English & some experience with speaking in front of a large audience
- Must be available to participate in both Events: International Green Week Fair (January 15-24, 2016) and AGCO Africa Summit (January 18, 2016)
- Must be eligible to receive a visa to enter Germany during the Event
- May not be an employee or immediate family member of an employee with AGCO
- Hosting the AGCO Africa Summit on January 18, 2016 in Berlin, Germany.
- Representing your continent for AGCO as an AGCO Africa Ambassador at the International Green Week fair in Berlin, Germany from January 15-24, 2016.
- Responsibility in regular reporting (bi-weekly) about trends and developments in African agriculture and economy as well as AGCO‘s activities in Africa on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in posts, uploads and video messages during the one year contract period (when appropriate, participation at AGCO events in Africa).
- $10,000.00 cash award at the beginning of the one-year contract.
- Reimbursement for all reasonable traveling expenses solely related to participation as the AGCO Africa Ambassador.
How to Enter
- Eligible Participants may enter the Program by creating and submitting a video of themselves explaining why they should be chosen to act as the AGCO Africa Ambassador to Germany during the Event.
- Your video should be uploaded on our Youtube page youtube.africa-ambassador.com as a video response to the contest video, posted on our AGCO Africa Ambassador Facebook page or AGCO Twitter page or sent directly via email to [email protected]
- Submissions must be no less than thirty (30) seconds and/or no more than three (3) minutes in length.
- Submissions will be approved, judged and decided on by the AGCO marketing team. The announcement of the winner takes place on November 27th, 2015 on the Facebook page www.facebook.com/AfricaAmbassador. Eligible Participants accept and acknowledge that the decision of the Judges is final.
For more information, visit AGCO African Ambassador Contest.