Jennifer Potter Emerging Leaders Fellowship 2015
Deadline: October 1, 2015
Applications and nominations are accepted for the 2015 Jennifer Potter Emerging Leaders Fellowship, a groundbreaking effort to inspire and empower the next generation of African business leaders. The Emerging Leaders Fellowship supports the rise of African business leaders as a way to ultimately reduce poverty through investment in the developing world.
Each year IGD selects two promising young business leaders under the age of 40 who demonstrate a commitment to Africa’s development through business growth and investment, and have the potential to forge economic and development changes across the continent. Through a one-year sponsored membership, Emerging Leader Fellows:
- Gain exclusive access to IGD’s network of sector-leading senior executives.
- Attend IGD’s Africa-based Frontier 100 Forum with sponsored travel costs.
- Participate in exclusive mentorship activities with CEOs in the IGD Frontier Leader Network.
Each year, IGD selects two promising young business leaders who demonstrate a commitment to development in Africa through strategic business growth and investment.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be African nationals with a commitment to pursuing their career on the continent.
- Age: Candidates must be under the age of 40.
- Work experience: Candidates must be executive leaders in their company, CEO-level preferred.
- Commitment: Candidates are committed to fulfilling the necessary requirements to actively participate in the Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program. This includes attending IGD’s Frontier 100 Forum during the sponsorship tenure.
- Gender: Special consideration will be given to female candidates, however male candidates will be considered too.
How to Apply to Nominate
To make a nomination or apply to be a Fellow, please complete the online form.
For more information, visit Jennifer Potter Emerging Leaders Fellowship.