Peace Revolution Heya Fellowship for Women 2016
Deadline: November 5, 2015
Applications are now open for the 2015 Heya Fellowship taking place in Morocco, from 09-13 April 2016. The Heya fellowship seeks to empower young women across the Arab region and support their roles as changemakers who can positively contribute to the region’s peace and transition. Peace Revolution works to support young women to become self empowered and impact their homes, families and communities by strengthening their personal growth through meditation and self-development as well as promoting women’s rights.
Are you a female leader who is actively involved in social work and have the passion for social change? Do you want to reveal your inner power and qualities to pursue your goals and dreams for yourself, your community and your country? Then this Fellowship is for YOU!!
Heya Fellowship will be the first of its kind in the region to empower women through inner transformation which will eventually lead to community transformation. Peace Revolution offers you this opportunity to peacefully co-exist with extraordinary fellow female leaders from Arab countries to network, live together, empower yourself and others.
Benefits and Cost
The Heya Fellowship covers:
- Full sponsoring of airfare
- Meditation sessions and lectures
- Yoga Classes
- Local transportation
- The Heya Fellowship DOES NOT Cover:
Transportation within participant’s country
- Visa cost
- Personal expenses
- Nationals and residents of these countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Syria, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
- Age required between 20-32 years old at the time of application submission in order to receive the airfare support.
- Completed the 21 days of the online self-development program.
- Young female leaders who are actively involved in social work and have the passion for social change within the spheres of politics, society, culture, peace-building and media among others.
- Good proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Commitment fee of 200 USD. The fees need to be paid before the arrival to the retreat site, /by Bank transfer or Western Union
*Important Note: Those residing in the countries other than the eligible countries mentioned above will not be considered! exceptions can be made for refugees who are from one of the eligible countries but live elsewhere.
For more information, visit Heya Fellowship.