2016 SE Outreach Accelerator Program For Social Entrepreneurs-Sweden (Fully-Funded)
Deadline: October 26, 2015
The SE Outreach Accelerator is an exciting capacity-building program designed to equip the participants with entrepreneurial skills. The SE Outreach Accelerator is a program for founders of projects/social enterprises who are creating positive social and/or environmental impact in developing communities.
SE Outreach Accelerator Program will help take your impact to the next level by providing you with workshops, mentorship, individual coaching and group coaching sessions as well as access to our network. The topics covered will include but not limited to business modelling, communication and funding strategies, financial management, team building, leadership skills and social-impact metrics. The training is based upon the action learning-approach and you will learn by applying the new skills directly to your own enterprises. This will allow you to develop your enterprises as you move along the program!
The SE Outreach Accelerator is open for applicants from any background or nationality. Applicants should be
In order to apply, there’s no requirement to
- have a registered enterprise prior to the program;
- already have a written business plan;
- have revenue streams/profitability prior to the program.
SE Forum Outreach Accelerator Program in Stockholm is program provided free of charge. SE Forum will cover
- Return flights, Visa, Travel Insurance
- Accommodation in Stockholm
- Food Allowance while in Stockholm
- Travel Card to use public transportation in Stockholm
How to Apply
- First round applications are open between October 6-26, 2015. Applications are to be submitted here.
- A selected group of candidates will sent a link by October 29 to fill in a second application. The second round application is due by November 9, 2015.
- Interviews will be conducted (in person or on Skype) with top applicants between December 1-18, 2015.
- Selected social entrepreneurs are announced by December 22, 2015.