Deadline: December 31, 2015
Are you an ambitious student who is passionate about tackling the energy challenge? Shell needs you! Shell is offering several internship opportunities which would enable you gain exposure to the energy industry, work on real projects & put theories into practice. This internship is open to students who are currently enrolled at an institution of learning.
Shell is a global energy company with more than 85,000 employees in 70 countries. The company’s main areas of activity are exploration and production of oil and gas as well as the manufacturing and marketing of oil products, petrochemicals and natural gas
Shell is looking for ambitious students to help us tackle the energy challenge.
- Applicants must be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following your internship. There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen internship area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
- Applicants must be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
- Applicants should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific internship position. Please note that you must be lawfully authorised to work in the country in which you’re assigned to work in the Programme.
Shell internship gives you the opportunity to:
- Build valuable networks for future career options,
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or area of future study,
- Gain exposure to the energy industry,
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned.
How to Apply
Apply online here.
For more information, visit Shell Jobs.