2016 Google BOLD Internship Program
Deadline: December 10, 2015
Applications for Google BOLD (Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development) internship is currently open. BOLD is an 11-week paid internship program designed to provide exposure into the technology industry for students who are historically under-represented in this field. Interns are placed in several teams including: marketing, people operations, partnerships and a lot more.
- Ann Arbor, MI, USA;
- San Francisco, CA, USA;
- New York, NY, USA;
- San Bruno, CA, USA;
- Mountain View, CA, USA;
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States.
- Have authorization to work in the United States and/or Canada.
- Be a current undergraduate Junior with an expected graduation date between December 2016 and June 2017
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology business.
- Academic excellence.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical skills and an interest in tackling business problems.
- Competitive salaries+ enjoy many Google perks
- Google may offer relocation support depending on intern’s proximity to google office
- Personal and professional development programming, executive speakers, mentoring, and community-building.
How to Apply
Application consists of 2 parts
For more information, visit Google Careers