Deadline: February 1 or May 1, 2016
- To participate in interactive education in which your contribution matters.
- To become an innovative and creative thinker.
- To be part of an international community
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- Choose a course and/or institution with their Studyfinder tool.
- Check whether the Dutch higher education institution is participating.
- Check the selected fields of studies on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
- Check whether you meet the application criteria above.
- You can start applying from 1 November 2015 onwards.
- You need to apply for the Holland Scholarship directly at the institution of your choice and meet their selection criteria.
- If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.
The deadline for application is either 1 February 2016 or 1 May 2016. Please check the website of the Dutch higher education of your choice to see what deadline you need to follow. After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.