Deadline: January 23, 2016
Applications are invited from youth leaders worldwide for the Global Alliance for Youth Leaders (GAYL) International Training Program. Do you run a social enterprise for youth? Are you an advocate for youth? Are you pioneering Youth led/focused activities? If yes, this opportunity is for you!
GAYL was formed soon after the completion of a leadership training course that was organized by the Commonwealth Youth program (CYP) in 2013 under the Discovering Young Leaders Program (DYLP). GAYL presently runs in over 20 commonwealth nations with Headquarters in Accra Ghana and is committed to equipping young people, youth leaders, entrepreneurs and stakeholders with the skills, tools to serve as change agents so that they can impact change projects in their countries, organizations and communities.
- After screening, successful candidates will be trained, and officially inducted into the alliance.
- Membership into GAYL would open selected youth leaders to grant and funding opportunities, increased network with key stakeholders, and other local and international opportunities.
- Applicants must be Youth Leaders
- Applicants must be between 18 to 35 years.
- Applicants must be courageous, determined, self-confident, and reliant.
- Applicants must have back-up of various projects or activities they have carried out for the betterment of humanity.
How to Apply
To apply, complete the online application form by January 23, 2016.
For more information, visit GAYL International Youth Leaders Training.