Deadline: December 20, 2015
Individuals are invited to attend the NEET Training Course. The term NEET is used to describe young people who are not engaged in any form of employment, education or training. The term has come into the policy debate in recent years due to disproportionate impact of the recession on young people (under 30 years old). The unemployment rate for those under thirty is nearly double the average rate. The training will be held from February 7 – 13, 2016 in Tetovo, Macedonia.
The main objective of the project is to create synergies between diversified stakeholders (education institutions, youth sector, labor market) in order to explore together effective measures and interventions for the better reintegration of NEET youth in society, education and labor market.
- To gain together better understanding of the NEET issue by sharing previous successful interventions and understanding each sector’s role in the problem solving.
- To equip those involved with NEET youth work with skills and competencies to better support this vulnerable target group.
- To co develop innovative models of intervention methods – tools – programmes.
- Travel cost will be reimbursed up to a maximum per participant according to the rules of Erasmus+.
- Food, accommodation, local transport and other activity costs are covered by organizers.
- Open to Youth workers, trainers, youth leaders from Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Turkey.