2016 General Electric Africa Early Identification (EID) Internship | Africa
Apply for the GE Africa Early Identification (EID) Internship! An internship at GE enables you to interact with innovators in your field whilst being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field. GE Africa is looking for high potential 2nd to 4th year students following locations: Ivory Coast, Nigeria ,Cameroon ,Angola, Equatori.
Internships can be taken at the following GE Africa locations: Johannesburg, Luanda, Nairobi, Chad, Dakar, Congo, Maputo, Angola, Congo, Kenya, Mozambique, Senegal, Chad, and South Africa
- University enrolled students who are currently pursuing their degrees in Engineering, IT, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or Human Resources.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Solid desk-based research skills.
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction.
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Preference will be given to EE candidates
The intern will be required to support business activities working on challenging projects that present great learning opportunities.
This is an unpaid internship. However, as a valuable member of the team, interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Exposure to senior leadership
How to Apply
For more information, visit GE EID Internship.