IBM MEA University Program (Egypt, Kenya, Morocco & Nigeria)
IBM is recruiting extraordinary leaders, people who not only succeed but enable others to as well. There are several opportunities for talented, Masters degree level qualified individuals across every area of our business and in many countries across Africa and Middle East.
The MEA Program will offer a group of high-potential individuals an exceptional opportunity for accelerated career development in Business Development, sales and Pre-sales within multiple functions – leading towards a global career in IBM and focus on growth markets. In addition to building your business acumen, you will take advantage of IBM’s world-class leadership development programs, and networking experiences, and be closely mentored and coached by senior IBMers.
An innovative approach that blends together hands-on direct working experience and industry leading edge certification classes for IBM sales and services.
This will allow you to be exposed to key drivers of success as a future IBM leader, including:
- Inspire, motivate, and develop individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Manage profit and loss and understand key drivers for the business.
- Create strategies and bring about change in a globally integrated enterprise.
- Excel and adapt to doing business in a volatile, complex and ambiguous global marketplace.
- Ensure the priorities and resources of key functions are aligned with business goals.
The MEA Program is currently open to candidates from Egypt, Kenya, Morocco & Nigeria
- Minimum Education: bachelors degree
- The candidate has been or will be graduated in computer engineering or science.
- The candidate has knowledge in information technologies in African countries.
- Statistics, programming, electronics knowledge is also preferred.
- Masters degree
- At least 2 years experience in Significant business experience in Middle East and African countries or other growth markets
- At least 2 years experience in general business management and profit and loss responsibility in a dynamic corporate environment
- At least 2 years experience in analytical and interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years experience in global orientation
- At least 2 years experience in leadership, written and verbal communication skills, client service and solving complex business issues
- At least 2 years experience in an intense team atmosphere while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of innovative solutions
How to Apply
Apply online here.
For more information, visit IBM Careers.