Deutsche Bank Internship Programme 2016- Locations Worldwide
Deadline: February 28, 2016
Deutsche Bank is a global bank with a vast variety internships available worldwide. The internships can offer a focus on aspects such as investment banking, asset management, technology, human resources and risk management, along with many other options. All are designed to prepare you for success in an international banking environment, whilst introducing you to what could be a dream career.
Being part of a successful Deutsche Bank internship also give you the potential to progress to the Deutsche Bank Graduate Training Programme, and the start of a long term career with the company.
- Strong academic record, with an expectant grade of 2:1 or equivalent in a chosen discipline.
- Must be at a fluent in English speaking.
- Additional language skills are beneficial for an application, although not essential.
- Be able to see the big picture in your work.
- A willingness to accept change and challenges, use your imagination and learn along the way.
- Have a passion for your chosen field and for building a career in global banking.
You will first get an introduction to the technical and soft skills necessary to make an impact in the role, before going on to work on live projects. There will also be opportunities to network widely and to attend speakers events.
Internships with Deutsche Bank are fully funded, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
To apply, search for roles on the Deutsche Bank internship page. Opportunities are available in cities worldwide, and offer a variety of specific internships.
The application process can be adapted for personal choice but the basic expectation is a single file not exceeding 2.8MB, including
- a covering letter,
- details of placements,
- work references,
- school records and scans of diplomas.
No further documents can be submitted once the application has been received so make sure that it includes everything necessary to be considered.
For more information about working for the company, visit the Deutsche Bank careers website.